We are pleased to be able to offer a range of outdoor activities over July and August which we hope will encourage people to come out into the community and do something enjoyable in a relaxed and safe space.
We will be starting with the following and will let you know when further sessions are scheduled. Also check our website for details:
Sunshine Stretching Flow for Beginners
- 9.30 am-10.30 am – By the Thames in Christchurch Meadows, RG4 8BY
- A gentle session of stretching and breathing exercises – with Chelsea of CSD Fitness
Let’s Talk Nutrition Picnic
- 11.00 am-12.00 pm – In Prospect Park, RG30 2ND
- Bring something to eat and join in the discussion – with Chelsea of CSD Fitness
Mondays and Thursdays – Allotment sessions
- 11.00 am-1.00 pm – In Caversham Court Gardens, RG4 7QG
- The Compass Recovery College allotment is re-opening and is ready for planting.
- No gardening experience necessary – just bring your ideas and enthusiasm.
To book a place or find out more, please contact
email@example.com or phone us on 07989 671 054.