Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Once every two months - Please check for specific dates each monthLocal Residents working along side Police and Council Staff to problem solve both criminal and community issues within the North Reading area
- 14th to 16th February; 10am - 12.15pmHoliday Club is for children who are in Primary School for the academic year 2022/23. Our theme for this Holiday Club is Barmy Army! During the first hour, we all get together in the hall, to sing and worship God, play games and listen to…205Southcote LaneReadingRG30 3AX
- The PAMH (Physical Activity for Mental Health) Partnership is a group of organisations working in Reading to deliver physical activity and mental health and wellbeing activities to the communities of Reading. The group came together to build on partnerships established in the Reading Mental Wellbeing…
- Community - Primary School Caversham Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs & Disabilities. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.Hemdean RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7RA
- VariousA programme of activities during the school holidays for children under the age of 18 to have fun, learn new skills, develop confidence and engage with their peer group.5Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
- This is a group for railway enthusiasts in the Reading area. Our interests include both model railways and full size railways. We hold an annual model railway exhibition in Reading.
Our service is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.The Mental Health Support Team (MHST) will support children and young people with emerging, mild or moderate mental health difficulties which may be affecting day to day life. The project initially is for those pupils on roll at 12 schools in Wokingham. Depending on the…
Tuesday's 12pm until 1pm
Sunday's, 3:30pm until 4:30pmRushey WayLower EarleyReadingBerks
- Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm.PSC Conference 2023 Treasure Box of Ideas: from a Trauma Informed Lens. Supporting children’s strengths, resilience and protective factors.Our 2023 Conference is aimed at providing Parents/Carers and Practitioners with a greater understanding of Developmental Trauma. Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm Via ZOOM WHO'S IT FOR? Parents…
- Mentoring MindJam offers emotional support and guidance for children and adolescents through gaming and game design. It is important to recognise and understand that many children have additional emotional needs that are not always met by traditional means. At a young age, these needs can…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.