Services in Family Support (377)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBenefits for Carers (Carer's Allowance) Bereavement Support Brighter Futures for Children Carers grants, discounts and offers View all related advice
- All subjects Primary & Secondary. All tutors are DBS enhanced checked. We provide Private & Group Tuition to students of any age. Abacus Tutors is also experienced in providing Home-Education and tailoring lessons to the needs of its students from key stage 1 , 11+, GCSE, A…LyndhurstLondon RoadBinfieldBracknellBerkshireRG42 4BS
- Daytime & Weekend course times 9.30am to 4pm, evenings 7pm to 10pmABC Medical Services (Reading) Ltd was established in 1998; we have a fully equipped Medical Training Centre based in Reading from which we run a yearly programme of courses including Paediatric First Aid, First Aid At Work, Health Care Training, Moving and Handling, Risk Assessment, Health…St. Peters Church HallChurch RoadEarleyReadingRG6 1EY
- During school day, term time only Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- A comprehensive service for all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
- Access-Ability Communications Technology (AACT) seeks to enable Information Technology to be used to help people, particularly children and young people, with communication disabilities and to promote the wider understanding of such disabilities. AACT raise funds, coordinate expert consultants and volunteers, run projects and work with…Earley GateWhiteknights RoadEarleyReadingRG6 7BE
- Advice Line (term time only)ACE provides free independent advice and information for parents and carers in England and Wales on a range of state education and schooling issues. If you are unable to get through to an adviser please do not leave a message as unfortunately, we do not…Advisory Centre for Education (ACE)United HouseLondonN7 9DP
- The ACRE Family Support Team (formerly Alafia) Supporting black and minority ethnic families with a child (0-25) with additional needs or disabilities. Alafia works in partnership with local statutory, voluntary and community organisations to facilitate access to services by BME families in Reading. We offer…Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
- Action for Children is a National charity that supports families. We are a nationwide service that provides online parenting support to families. We can provide support on a wide range of parenting issues for children of all ages. If it is something we cannot give…3 The BoulevardAscot RoadWatfordHertfordshireWD18 8AG
- Adfam is the only national umbrella organisation working specifically with and for families affected by drugs and alcohol. Our final goal is that no family member in need of support should go without it. As well as providing support materials and training specifically for families…
- Adopt Thames Valley is a regional adoption agency (RAA) which is a partnership of seven local authorities and three voluntary adoption agencies, working together to recruit and support a range of adoptive families, finding families for children both locally and nationally. Our aim is to…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.