Reading Mencap is the only charity in Reading supporting people with learning disabilities and their families throughout their lives by providing information, advice and practical support to help them lead happy, safe and fulfilling lives.
- Activity Day Service for adults with learning disabilities
- Family Support Service - information, advice and support for children and adults with learning disabilities and their families.
- Transition Service to help young people age 16 - 25 prepare for adulthood
- Clubs and activities - see our website for details.
- Information, advice and support for carers.
Please call us on 0118 966 2518 or email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Our office is open between 9:30am and 3:30pm. An answerphone is available at other times.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us on: 0118 966 2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading Mencap has a changing places facility for clients and their carers to use.
Who to contact
- 0118 966 2518 0118 966 2518
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Reading Mencap
21 Alexandra Road
- RG1 5PE
Directions to RG1 5PE
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please contact Reading Mencap via phone or email
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.